View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tribute bands in Merseyside 

Post Tribute bands in Merseyside
About a week ago, Mum told me about a Genesis tribute show she'd seen advertised in the local paper. However, she's since thrown it out, and I've no idea which band it was, or any details about the show! :( So I was wondering, does anyone here know about any tribute bands playing in the Merseyside area, and could they please tell me the details if they know them? ;^^

Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Post Re: Tribute bands in Merseyside
tantopat, i can only think that it must be G2.... :cool1:

I got to see, G2 at charterhouse last year...AWESOME!!!! :mrgreen:

Currently,on the new tour they will be playing.....A Trick Of The Tail and Wind And Wuthering, the whole albums, back to back...Something not to be missed... :w00t:

tantopat, get yourself a ticket and go to see G2 ..... :)

G2 Definitive Genesis...Are playing on....Sat 14th March at

Pacific Road Arts Centre, Pacific Road, Birkenhead, Wirral CH41 1LJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Formerly a transit warehouse dating back to the early 19th century, this beautiful and historical building underwent major investment in the 1990's. The theatre side of the building was developed, providing an excellent seated venue with state of the art sound and lighting systems that attracts audiences from across Europe.
As an entertainment venue, Pacific Road entices artists and performers from both the national and international music circuit. Home of the Liverpool Mozart Orchestra and the Liverpool Philharmonic the venue aims to cater for as many tastes as possible, offering everything, from folk, jazz, soul and rock, to classical and opera.

You can contact the venue at...
Address: Pacific Road Arts Centre, Pacific Road, Birkenhead, Wirral CH41 1LJ
Box office: 01516 470752

tantopat...Hope this helps you... :cool1:

Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:01 pm

Post Re: Tribute bands in Merseyside
Hi TanotPat and SquonkEndos!

Just to confirm that G2 Definitive Genesis will be playing all of the 'A Trick of the Tail' and 'Wind & Wuthering' studio albums (and hopefully some other Genesis goodies too!!!) at the Pacific Road Arts Centre in Birkenhead on Saturday 14th March 2009 in a gig that is right out of the 'Seconds Out' era canon.

Also, this is the only show on the current G2 tour where these albums get to be played in their entirety!!!!

Check this out and tell your mum!

Contact me if you need any assistance for the event, as the co-promoter I'm more than willing to help you see this very special show

Neil
Blueside
http://www.ultimatesetlistlive.co.uk

G2 Trick & Wind - Two Great Albums - One Great Show

Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]