View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 03-Jul-2007 Olympiastadion, Berlin 
Site Admin

Post 03-Jul-2007 Olympiastadion, Berlin
Post reviews / set lists / photos here.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:42 am
Profile WWW

Two crappy cell phone pics from the show....more later:

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:58 am

I spotted two "oops" moments in the show. The first was that the far right spire on the set had a short malfunction....actually the "head" had a malfunction. After an effect of some sort(lighting or smoke) near the beginning of the show....the head on the tall right spire was almost on fire. It sparked and smoked for about 45 seconds....I don't think many noticed.
Also Chester had a dead drum mic(or two) just prior to the drum duet....and of course it happend exactly as he was on camera. He hit the first two "toms"(going from left to right) and he heard nothing.....neither did I....he then turned around to the stage guys with a confused look on his face. It appeared that the mics stayed dead for a little while as he appeared to struggle NOT to hit those two drums....a true pro.
After the "pre drum duet duet"....he sat down to a completely working drum kit....Woo Hoo. It must have been an electronic error instead of a mechanical one since I didn't see and drum techs or stage hands scrambling around.
nothing different as far as I can tell with the set list.
The Olympic Stadium was rocking.....and rolling....and rumbling...and vibrating.....that place got a workout last night....:):)

The highlight for me?
Ripples.....only Open Door would have pleased me more.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]