View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 01-Jul-2007 Arena, Amsterdam 

I loved the concert in Amsterdam, I was actually standing pretty close,which was awesome, I went to Dusseldorf last tuesday and saw it from pretty far away so i saw the light show very good, and seeying it in Amsterdam from close was just AWESOME!

Wow those are fantastic, some of the best so far. I though mine were not bad but let your mate know he sure knows how to take a mean photo!

Cheers
Warby

Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:51 pm

Amazing pics! Loved the one of Phil doing the I Can't Dance face. :lol:

Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:17 pm

Nice pictures, tell your friend thank you for the great shots. I CAN'T WAIT FOR PHILLY!!!

After all, you're not what you thought you were at all
You're just a natural fact, another Cul-De-Sac
On nature's hard unfeeling trail"

http://www.prestonandsteverock.com
http://www.tonylayneshow.com

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:20 am
Profile YIM WWW

It look like you and your friend were standing a little behind me as far as I can see from the pictures. I was standing in front with Tony in front of me.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:26 pm

Post Amsterdam 1st July 2007
I was lucky enough to be at the Amsterdam concert on Sunday night.

I think it's the fifth time I've seen them live over the years, and I have to say they once again blew my socks off ! ! !

I truly hope they'll see just how popular they clearly still are, not just in the UK but across the world, and that will inspire them to expand the current tour, or even better add another UK tour at the end of this one. Two dates that sold out instantly, just isn't fair on the thousands of loyal fans who want to once again experience the true genius of one of the greatest bands in the world.

C'mon guys . . . . please announce some more UK dtaes !!!

Just one comment regarding the Amsterdam Arena itself . . . although it's undoubtedly a fantastic stadium, making everyone buy fixed amount pre-pay cards to use at refreshment outlets is clearly a rip off. Yes, the Genesis Tour pre-pay cards make a nice souvenir, but can you imagine just how much money they made on people leaving the arena with the odd Euro or two unspent ???

Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:42 pm

Very nice photos.and as for the royal euro going unspent you have to keep in mind were doing it for fun. Not for the money...for fun not the money hehehe..if there were a song i would change for the n.american tour it would be hold on my fart for man on the corner. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tickets for connect..ottawa...buffalo.

Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 pm

I hate to poke fun at it, but the one picture of what is I'm guessing Mama..looks hauntingly similar to a mask peter gabriel would wear during a little number about an old man and a music box :lol:

Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:20 am

here are some pictures i made with my crappy camera lol, their not that good:

Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:25 pm

Well, I recently received my CD of this show courtesey of The Music.com and combining it with the pictures on this thread has made me somewhat sad :( Why? Because I had a ticket for this show and was on my way to Glasgow Airport to catch my flight the day before at the same time that two islamic bigots tried to blow the place up. To cut a long story short I didn't get to Amsterdam that weekend and missed the show. :cry:

Like everyone else I had waited years to see Phil, Tony, Mike, Chester and Daryl perform together again. I first saw them in 1980 and hadn't missed a tour since then. :cry: :cry:

Here's hoping they do some more shows...

Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2