View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 What if... 

Post What if...
As I understand it, there was talk of a 5-piece Lamb reunion tour a coulple of years ago, but Peter wasn't really behind it. So Phil, Mike and Tony said "Why don't we do something anyway?" and so the TIOA tour was born.
But the mystery is - what about Steve?
I wonder what would have happened if Steve had said, "Never mind about Peter - I'm still in!"
Would the TIOA tour have happened with Steve on board? Would they have had Daryl as well, do you think? Would they have played the post W&W stuff - Steve playing on Invisible Touch, etc? Or maybe it would have been "Seconds Out Revisited"...

...what do you think? Or maybe some here have actually read or heard Steve's thoughts on the subject.

Sat May 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Post Re: What if...
All I've heard was a comment from either Tony, Mike or Phil, I can't remember who it was. They said that if they were gonna do the four-man line up, it would limit the show to such a narrow song choice. Or something like that. It was such a small period of their career which was a four-piece. And I can understand that, given that they spent 15 years of successful touring after Steve has left.. But at the same time, I would much rather go to a four-man show a la 1976 than the TIOA tour. :)

Sat May 17, 2008 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]