View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Is October Just A Baseless Rmour? 

Post Re: Is October Just A Baseless Rmour?
Well I really don't remember this being a good behavior form. And the guidlines for "good behavior"

im just saying don’t insult people I didn’t insult you.

Well then recognize it as a fact.

So if some one disagrees with you, you think its fit to insult them? im sure you dont behave like that to peoples faces.

>>>Maybe you should try to audition for a prog rock band. You would be thrown out as fast as you came in.

What makes you assume that im a musician? And let say for instance if I was a musician what makes you assume that i would be a crap? you don’t know me! for all you know I could be a great musician or never have played a note in my life!

>>>>>When Genesis was looking for a drummer they didn't play around Phil was lucky to get the job. Pete thought he was a great drummer. And when they were looking for lead singer after Peter left they didn't play around....... That was until they gave up. Maybe you should go back in a time machine and wait in line.

yet again what makes you asumme i am a musician?

Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:34 pm

>>>>>>>I almost got into an argument with a poserfan when I was in line waiting to Steve Hackett's autograph on his Darktown tour. Could not even believe this guy was there thinking that Genesis was better when Steve Hackett quit!!! haha

you must be proud! :wink:

>>>>>Once again I never said you're any kind of musician. Just somebody that only that thinks against facts.

No i dont! genesis less hackett and gabriel = crap isnt a fact. its just your opinion and i have given mine which is differnet to your. its as simple as that.

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:02 pm

voyageofacolyte wrote:
richierich wrote:
>>>>>Once again I never said you're any kind of musician. Just somebody that only that thinks against facts.

No i dont! genesis less hackett and gabriel + crap isnt a fact. its just your opinion and i have given mine. simple as that.

Still a fact. The bad songs(entire bad albums), midi sequencers, drums machines, overpromotion, questionable guest members(like Earth Wind and Fire), and overproduction speak for themselves. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Is this how you want Genesis to be remembered as some dime a dozen corny pop band? Not the creative, respectable, god-fathers of prog that they once were. Some people say they were making music but I say they were "Selling Genesis by the Dollar"!

as i said this is all not fact just an opinion. i dont really care how genesis are remembered by the public! i just know i like music from all the eras of genesis, not all of it but most, which does not make me an idiot..

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:27 pm

voyageofacolyte wrote:
richierich wrote:
voyageofacolyte wrote:
richierich wrote:

No i dont! genesis less hackett and gabriel + crap isnt a fact. its just your opinion and i have given mine. simple as that.

Still a fact. The bad songs(entire bad albums), midi sequencers, drums machines, overpromotion, questionable guest members(like Earth Wind and Fire), and overproduction speak for themselves. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Is this how you want Genesis to be remembered as some dime a dozen corny pop band? Not the creative, respectable, god-fathers of prog that they once were. Some people say they were making music but I say they were "Selling Genesis by the Dollar"!

as i said this is all not fact just an opinion. i dont really care how genesis are remembered by the public! i just know i like music from all the eras of genesis, not all of it but most, which does not make me an idiot..

Well then I am not going to care when I call you an idiot either! You're still a poser. You saying it's just an opinion is like saying the world is still flat.

i dont care either! your the biggest idiot on this forum by a long way. Im just wondering when did you join the music police? is the pay good? also are you about 12 years of age?

Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:58 pm

voyageofacolyte wrote:
richierich wrote:
voyageofacolyte wrote:
richierich wrote:
voyageofacolyte wrote:
richierich wrote:

Well then I am not going to care when I call you an idiot either! You're still a poser. You saying it's just an opinion is like saying the world is still flat.

i dont care either! your the biggest idiot on this forum by a long way. Im just wondering when did you join the music police? is the pay good? also are you about 12 years of age?

You are a lovely person here for thinking that it's an opinion when it's a fact. I don't tolerate morons like you! Get lost and go to the offical site they will kiss your retarded pro Phil Collins *beep* there!!! Did get lost and find the wrong site?? This isn't the Phil Collins kiss *beep* site!!!

At any point did i single collins out for any praise here? i think not! If anyone here is a kiss *beep* it you! cant you see you got tounge so far up mr hacketts bottom you can taste has brain? dont get me wrong i like steve, he is great. as for you you are like a spoit child. anyway im going on holiday for a few days. try not to miss me to much :D

Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:19 am

micman67 wrote:
Respect anyone???

Respect is earned not given.

Well, you don't earned mine...

Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:41 pm
Site Admin

A user has been removed. This thread is now locked.

Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:33 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2