View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 land of confusion keyboard confusion... 

Post land of confusion keyboard confusion...
hello! sorry if anyone read my post in the wrong forum...meant to put it in this one...and I realize this has nothing to do with guitar, but I figured this post would fit well in here

I've been trying to teach myself L.o.C. on the keys, and just have a really difficult time picking up the notes..I got the official sheet music, but being self taught, and more of a musician who learns something by ear, you use sheet music as a map, or guide when you get lost....and well, it is more complex than I thought..

so then I tried to follow this as a sort of guide too..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rU3NaHEbCk4

still, them signature tony bank notes confuse me! (the pinky and thumb technique he perfects so well)

it's mainly just the synth accompanyment parts that throw me off though..

Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:20 pm

Ah yes, the keyboard of confusion :? I do have a Genesis piano sheet music book and hopefully I'm able to learn it soon enough.

But with the way it looks I'm not sure on it. It is a difficult song unlike "No Son of Mine" or "Mama" which are mainly chords and fewer keys.

So I'm not sure if I can offer alot of help but once you learn to read the music it becomes easier (*and if you are wondering, even though I do read music and am able to, I can't get Land of Confusion*)

Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]