View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Way Of The World instrumental version 

Post Way Of The World instrumental version
Does anyone have this? It's played during the credits of the WCD live video/dvd and I love it.

Joost

Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:49 pm

Post Way Of The World instumental.
Was it ever released besides on the DVD? It would be small problem recording it off the DVD, but I don't know if the full song is there and/or whether there is any sounds overlaid on the song.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:22 pm

Post I just checked.
The best source would probably be to record it of the DVD - but not from the end credits, but from the GALLERY on DISC 1 (in the extras section), where this same instrumental runs! I can do it for you, if you aren't able to do it yourself. In the gallery on disc 2 there is an instrumental versino of Living Forever fyi.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:36 pm

Hmm, I'll check out the gallery section. The end credits version isn't complete for sure, but maybe the other one is, that would be cool, thanks for the tip.

Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:59 pm

Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:39 am
Profile WWW

Ofcourse, if I succeed in obtaining it I'll upload it someplace.

Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:19 am

Post I have the files.
I have put together now the two songs - Way Of The World and Living Forever as instrumentals.

The most complete version of Way Of The World I could get from taking the first half from the gallery and the second half from the credits - this version runs at 3:37. No problem with that, except for the fact that the sound when recorded from the gallery doesn't match the sound recorded from the credits! - the latter is somewhat more muffled. There is a slight change of sound, therefore, at the splice. It might be fixed, haven't looked so much into it yet, it's not that big a problem.

I took the instrumental part of Living Forever from the gallery and spliced it with the instrumental solo directly from the CD - it runs at 4:31. The bridge between 2nd and 3rd verse (I know we don't need you / I know we don't believe you / You don't really have the answers ... etc.) was not available from the DVD.

If you're interested in having the files, just mail me.

Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]