View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:21 pm



Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM). 
Author Message

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:59 pm
Posts: 34
Post Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
All,

The above is in the torrent section, but there seemed to be a problem, so for those who may like a copy -- here are the direct dl .flac files:


Pt I

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/bhpu4h

Pt II

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/p315o3


Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:10 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:20 pm
Posts: 818
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
Thanx! :thumbsup:

_________________
Sometimes the truth hurts. That doesn't make it less true.


Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:27 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:03 pm
Posts: 51
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
Thank you for the shortcut!!! ...................... :bike:


Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:59 pm
Posts: 34
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
My pleasure, enjoy it!


Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:11 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:17 pm
Posts: 16
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
Great, thank you very much. I was looking for it.

Regards
GABRIELFAN


Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Sweden
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
Thank you very much!!

However, when I try to unrar the files, I get the message that file 3 on disc 1 and file 4 on disc 2 are corrupt and cannot be unpacked.. Any idea why? Is it just me?

_________________
Listen to my music at http://www.timkoch.se


Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:04 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:59 pm
Posts: 34
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
CarpetCrawler wrote:
Thank you very much!!

However, when I try to unrar the files, I get the message that file 3 on disc 1 and file 4 on disc 2 are corrupt and cannot be unpacked.. Any idea why? Is it just me?


I don't know what that could be -- I've not heard of anyone else having that issue. But, if anyone else encounters it, I'll re-do it.


Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:05 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Posts: 232
Location: Sweden
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
MKB wrote:
CarpetCrawler wrote:
Thank you very much!!

However, when I try to unrar the files, I get the message that file 3 on disc 1 and file 4 on disc 2 are corrupt and cannot be unpacked.. Any idea why? Is it just me?


I don't know what that could be -- I've not heard of anyone else having that issue. But, if anyone else encounters it, I'll re-do it.


It's alright. I got the corrupted files from the torrent site instead, thank you very much for the show!

_________________
Listen to my music at http://www.timkoch.se


Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:59 pm
Posts: 34
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).
CarpetCrawler wrote:
MKB wrote:
CarpetCrawler wrote:
Thank you very much!!

However, when I try to unrar the files, I get the message that file 3 on disc 1 and file 4 on disc 2 are corrupt and cannot be unpacked.. Any idea why? Is it just me?


I don't know what that could be -- I've not heard of anyone else having that issue. But, if anyone else encounters it, I'll re-do it.


It's alright. I got the corrupted files from the torrent site instead, thank you very much for the show!


Great -- I wondered as I hadn't heard anything being wrong with the files, from the members of the BURP list.


Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:01 pm
Posts: 14
Post Re: Peter Gabriel, Santiago, Chile 9.30.93 (pre-FM).

Great -- I wondered as I hadn't heard anything being wrong with the files, from the members of the BURP list.


It happened to me, on other Genesis bootleg and one track, only. I download again and the problem is over.
Try again.


Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:58 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.