View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 TLLDOB question 

Post TLLDOB question
This might sound like a stupid question, but I'm new to collecting (and the fandom, for that matter ;^^ ), and this question has been bugging me for ages now. Anyway, my question is, are there any known videos of the TLLDOB tour? I know there were no official ones (unless I just couldn't see it for looking online, which is possible), but the clips of the shows in the Come Rain Or Shine documentary made me wonder if there is a recording of the show somewhere. Any help here would be greatly appreciated! :)

Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:17 am
Site Admin

Post Re: TLLDOB question
Hi, welcome.

Unfortunately, there is no known complete recording of The Lamb tour, only a few snippits. There are a few audience shot pieces, and only one (from memory) pro-shot piece which was broadcast on the German Treffpunkte programe which is probably the bit on Come Rain Or Shine, I can't remember.

Cheers
Simon

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:24 am
Profile WWW

If I were you, I would seek out Chris West's excellent "The Lamb Live Down On Broadway" DVD, which puts together all of the 8mm clips available (save the new Bern footage) with some pictures and gives you a feeling for what the concert would be like. It isn't complete but it's about as close as we can get now. You can find it on the torrents part of the site here. Well worth the download!

Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 pm

That does sound quite cool, actually. :) I'll have to check out one of those torrents, and I'll see if I can find the German clip as well. Thank you so much for your help! :D

Oh, and I hope you don't mind me asking just one more question, but what is the "Bern footage"? ;^^ (Sorry to be a pain, but that just sounds so intriguing!)

Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:39 pm

It's no problem man. We're all new to this at some point.

The Bern footage is in the live database part of the site. You can find it under TLLDOB tour section.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:29 pm

Oh, cool, thanks! ^-^ I'll check that database out now. And thank you for being so understanding about my noob-ness, too! ;^^ Oh, and I'm actually a girl, just so you know. :P (I wasn't sure whether you were just using "man" as a nickname, or whether you thought I was actually a guy, so I thought I should mention this just in case!)

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:19 pm

tantopat wrote:
Oh, cool, thanks! ^-^ I'll check that database out now. And thank you for being so understanding about my noob-ness, too! ;^^ Oh, and I'm actually a girl, just so you know. :P (I wasn't sure whether you were just using "man" as a nickname, or whether you thought I was actually a guy, so I thought I should mention this just in case!)

Having "noobs" around makes it all the more fun. It helps us to think about the simpler things that we forget about when we go all "hardcore." And it is very cool to have a girl around! I think you may be our only female :D (Apologies to anyone else on this board that happens to be a girl. I didn't know any better)

Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]