View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Peter Gabriel at the Bottom Line, October 4, 1978 

Post Peter Gabriel at the Bottom Line, October 4, 1978
After having a couple of FM sourced tracks for many years, I've just got hold of the two complete shows of that day (early & late). I was surprised to find that only the late show is listed in the database, and even missing some tracks if compared to my files. Only one of the 3 artworks available matches nearly 100% my version of that. Besides, other sources have indicated that Robert Fripp plays only on Modern love and All day and all of the night, and it seems clear to me that it is him on Here comes the flood and White shadow among others. Can someone provide the full tracklisting and personnel for both shows ?
Thanks a lot,

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:41 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Peter Gabriel at the Bottom Line, October 4, 1978
It sounds like you've got copies of the Wolfgang's vault shows. The setlists will be on the Wolfgang's Vault site.

Cheers
Simon

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:12 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Peter Gabriel at the Bottom Line, October 4, 1978
Thanks, Simon but that's where I ended up and found those - in my view - incomplete Fripp credits. Anyway, maybe they get a proper remaster/reissue soon (mine are mp3s and that's why I didn't share them in the torrent site). I was surprised that, to my knowledge, they hadn't turned up complete until now.
Cheers,

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]