View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bootleg Video Site: Easy Click-To-Find/Watch Bootleg Videos 

Post Bootleg Video Site: Easy Click-To-Find/Watch Bootleg Videos
[Just saw TMB in L.A. at the Nokia Club 20 Oct; Lamb + encores: TMB and WOTS. Since I never saw real Genesis, I feel like I can die happy now...]

http://www.PlayMeMySong.tk

This is a growing collection (as of Dec 2011: 65+ songs) of bootleg Genesis videos (and audios). I concentrate on uploading relatively rare bootlegs (video or even audio-only recordings) to YouTube, mostly from Gabriel-era Genesis. The guiding philosophy of this site is to make it easier for users to find and obtain bootlegs (embedded on the site or on YouTube deirectly) without having to know tech stuff about BitTorrents or Rapidshare-like sites, etc. I had to do it all that way, so why should newer Genesis fans have to do it all again. Effort has been made to preserve the resolution and bitrates of the web-files source material (but sometimes TouTube will kick a 756x420 .VOB to 640x480, for example).

PARTIAL LIST OF MY COLLECTION (click for larger) FOR YOU TO MAKE FREE REQUESTS FROM:

We should really thank the early, hardcore technoid Genesis fans who converted the footage and uploaded the bootlegs to BitTorrents and/or Rapidshare-type download sites from which I got these (many of you are on genesis-movement and genesis-news). Tens (100s?) of thousands have benefited from their obsessive, dedicated work and would have never seen it otherwise.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]