View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A question about a place to trade 

Post A question about a place to trade
Hello from Denmark

I am very new here, so i don't really know where to put my question...or if it is allowed (although i think so)?

Anyway to be completely honest, i suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and also Aspergers Syndrome, which means that i often am in pain and very tired, so it's hard for me to find the strength to post a lot...but like all aspergers, i have some hobbies, which just NEED a lot of attention! Collecting various movies and music has been number one for many many years, so i have THOUSANDS of LPs, and the same goes with movie and music DVDs!

I am actually not as big a Genesis fan as probably almost all of you are... My heroes are quite widespread within classic rock/pop, which means that i have never given any single person or group a lot of attention, but one of my ABSOLUTELY top priorities is Peter Gabriel! I am 42 years old today, and i have been a fan of him for almost 30 years... Actually i like almost anything by him, with and without Genesis! Presently i am watching some of the GENESIS DVD boxsets, released in 2007, which contained him, and i am COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY... Modern bands could really learn a lot here about giving a proper show!

Doesn't there exist any COMPLETE performance on DVD from the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway Tour? All i know of is just bits and pieces...

My main question here concerns trading... Since this probably isn't allowed to perform here, i will not ask directly about that! But...can anyone recommend a place, where there is a good chance that people have a lot of Peter Gabriel DVDs they want to trade with something else...and of course where it is allowed to trade?

Greetings from Copenhagen
Jan

Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:55 am

Post Re: A question about a place to trade
vladorlok wrote:
Doesn't there exist any COMPLETE performance on DVD from the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway Tour? All i know of is just bits and pieces...

Hej Jan, det korte svar er nej. :no:

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]