View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Bootleg? Lay Your Hands on Me 

Post Bootleg? Lay Your Hands on Me
I have a copy of the above listed disc, but I've also been told that it may well be the soundtrack from PoV.

The track listing is in a different order, but it appears as if it may well be the same Athens concert.

Can anyone here please give me a definitive answer to this? If it turns out to be a differnet (and therefore allowable) recording, I'll arrange to get it uploaded here. If it's banned through being official material, I will naturally keep it for myself.

Thanks in advance for whatever information you can give me on this matter.

Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:57 pm

Post Re: Bootleg? Lay Your Hands on Me
savethewail wrote:
I have a copy of the above listed disc, but I've also been told that it may well be the soundtrack from PoV.

The track listing is in a different order, but it appears as if it may well be the same Athens concert.

Can anyone here please give me a definitive answer to this? If it turns out to be a differnet (and therefore allowable) recording, I'll arrange to get it uploaded here. If it's banned through being official material, I will naturally keep it for myself.

Thanks in advance for whatever information you can give me on this matter.

Thanks to everyone who has looked at this question. Obviously you have no better information either. I've been discussing this elsewhere and we decided that the recording is most likely the source used for the PoV video, before it was chopped about to make the released video. For that matter we decided that it should be classed as commercial material and so I won't be attempting to seed it here. Apologies if I've got anybody's hopes up of finding some more excellent PG stuff, it's not to be as yet.

I did find from his own site that he's working on a 5.1 surround mix of this video, so that will be worth looking out for in the future.

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:31 pm

Sorry for the delay in responding... I just got back on this site and saw this post. I have this exact same Silver CD, and I love it. I upped it to both DIME and ZOMB recently, only to have it BANNED from both sites. It has been determined that the audio IS from Athens and therefore from PoV. (As a side note, my very first upload to this site was this same show, but it no longer has any Seeders or Leechers, presumably for the same reason).

Hope that helps.

Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]