View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 So much hope... 
Post So much hope...
I just discovered this site and I got so much hope thinking I could get some of these live performances I saw in the live database section
..But I don't get how the sharing system work, I haven't found any FAQ either..
Could someone explain it to me, or link another similar thread (which I haven't found)
Also, I was wondering if me being a canadian might restrict me from sharing with others as I think (as much as I've understood) that you are sharing these by mail rather than internet.
I don't own anything that might be worth trading at the moment except a video from Belgian Tv which doesn't seem really rare (I've seen it on Morpheus)

Thanks

P.S. I'm also a guitarist and I was wondering if any of you knew about scores of the Peter Gabriel era's Song (if it exist, where to find/buy them, etc.)
I'm actively looking for a score of Musical Box, I can't figure how he did that howling song at the beggining of the solo.

Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:03 am
Site Admin

There is an excellent bootleg trading FAQ on the official forum here - http://www.genesis.invisionzone.com/ind ... owtopic=17

My site itself doesn't allow you to download bootlegs, can you imagine the bandwidth required!!!!

However, you can always join in on the torrent site at torrent.genesis-movement.org - There is a FAQ about torrent sharing there.

Cheers
Simon

Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]