View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 WE CAN'T DANCE TOUR, RFK Stadium 19/5/92 

Post WE CAN'T DANCE TOUR, RFK Stadium 19/5/92
Hello everyone!

I attended this show in Washington, D.C. (my first and only :( live GENESIS show) and have been searching for a copy ever since. Simon's wonderful site lists the following members as having a copy:

Simon_Funnell, neilston42, Tradax, Slipperman, alanh, meek, lamb79

Any chance one of these members would be generous enough to create a Torrent of this show and up it here? If not, I am willing to Trade for it, though I doubt I have much they don't have. Also, I am more than willing to do a B&P.

Anyone who has the show and is willing to help, please contact me at bpdnedcid@yahoo.com, via a PM, or reply here....

Many, many thanks in advance!

BPDNEDCID

Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

67 Views-no replies? Again I ask, what is the point of listing yourself as someone who has a particular recording if you are not willing to share it?

Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

I finally have a copy of this show thanks to the very generous efforts of neilston42!! The discs arrived in the mail today (completely free of charge) and they sound fantastic! Much better than I had anticipated, given their B/B- rating on Simon's site. I truly cannot thank neilson42 enough. As a small token of my appreciation, I have added my name to the list of members who own this recording on Simon's site. Anyone who wants a copy can contact me anytime.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]