View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 wanted: dvd-r of Lyceum Theater, 1980 (full show) 

Post wanted: dvd-r of Lyceum Theater, 1980 (full show)
i have the 30 min. old grey whistle test version on vcd but i would LOVE to finally see the whole show! if anyone can copy it for me please send a PM-- i can mail you a blank disc if you need- thanks!

Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:12 am

I have the entire performance from the night of 6 May 1980 and approximately forty-two minutes of footage from the following night, 7 May 1980. Both are Pro-Shot, both I downloaded from DIME, and I can send you either or both. The 6 May show is an EFDVD release entitled DUKE REVISITED and the 7 May footage is from the OLD GRAY WHISTLE TEST, probably the one you used to have.

Email or PM me your address. My email address is:

bpdnedcid@yahoo.com

Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

Post Is there a copy of Duke Revisited with the A/V sync right?
Greetings,

I have down loaded Duke Revisited from both the Genesis Movement Torrent site as well as Zomb and both have a problem with the audio and video sync not lining up after about 5 minutes or so, then the audio will cut out for an instant and the sync is lined up for a few minutes then off again. This repeats throughout the whole DVD. Is there any copies of Duke Revisited where the sync is ok for the entire video?

Just wondering if this is the only copy out there.

Thanks!
Chris

Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]