View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:35 am



Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 mama 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:51 am
Posts: 36
Post mama
I wasn't sure where to post this question.
I was listening to the Philly 83 boot and was wondering how many other recordings of Mama have Phil growling? ...and yes I'm bored at the moment.

_________________
http://scamp-thebasketcase.blogspot.com/


Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Posts: 229
Post Re: mama
Probably all of them. Still bored?


Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:24 pm
Posts: 449
Location: Wales
Post Re: mama
Not sure what you mean by 'growling'.
"Ha-ha, Huh, *growl*" - isn't that part of the song and therefore in every performance and recording of it? :?

_________________
Old Henry walked past the pet shop that was never open, into the park which was never closed...


Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:54 pm
Posts: 574
Location: U.K.
Post Re: mama
Tulyar wrote:
Not sure what you mean by 'growling'.
"Ha-ha, Huh, *growl*" - isn't that part of the song and therefore in every performance and recording of it? :?




Yeah, i'd say thats about right Tulyar...every performance...just counted them...72 gigs!!!! :P

_________________
There's an angel standing in the sun,and he's crying with a loud voice


Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:20 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:29 pm
Posts: 229
Post Re: mama
Squonkendos wrote:
Tulyar wrote:
Not sure what you mean by 'growling'.
"Ha-ha, Huh, *growl*" - isn't that part of the song and therefore in every performance and recording of it? :?




Yeah, i'd say thats about right Tulyar...every performance...just counted them...72 gigs!!!! :P



So your single is what you mean


Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:26 pm
Posts: 244
Post Re: mama
revolutionman wrote:
So your single is what you mean


I'm sorry but was this really called for? He just counted how many shows they played on that tour. So that automatically makes him single? Sorry, that's just rude.

To answer the OP question: I also have a boot from the Philly 1983 show. I do admire Phil's growling, but I'm not sure if he did this for multiple shows, as the only Mama show I have is Philly 1983.

_________________
Want to trade? Check out my quick list here: http://quicklist.genesis-movement.org/q ... icalbox_71


Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:54 pm
Posts: 574
Location: U.K.
Post Re: mama
revolutionman wrote:
Squonkendos wrote:
Tulyar wrote:
Not sure what you mean by 'growling'.
"Ha-ha, Huh, *growl*" - isn't that part of the song and therefore in every performance and recording of it? :?




Yeah, i'd say thats about right Tulyar...every performance...just counted them...72 gigs!!!! :P



So your single is what you mean



Is that comment aimed at me revolutionman?

_________________
There's an angel standing in the sun,and he's crying with a loud voice


Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.